After you have read and agree to the following policies,
click the button to be redirected to the ticketing page.
I agree to the policies below and am ready to:
The Belcher Center Box Office is the only authorized agent for ticket sales to Belcher Center events. Purchasing tickets through secondary sites or any other seller is at your own risk. Depending upon the circumstances, the Belcher Center may not be able to honor tickets purchased through secondary sellers.
In an effort to protect our patrons, The Belcher Center reserves the right to hold in "will call" (for pick up with proper matching photo ID) any tickets purchased with addresses outside a reasonable distance from the venue, even if the "mail tickets" option has been selected.
Should an event cancel and refunds be made available, only tickets purchased through the Belcher Center (online or in person) will be honored. Any refunds will be made in the amount of the original ticket price (fees are not refundable) and will only be credited to the original form of payment.
All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the auditorium, including children and infants
- Many of our shows are specifically designed for families, and are marked as "Kid Friendly," on our website. We encourage you to enjoy these shows with your children, no matter what their age. For shows not marked as "Kid Friendly," parents are asked to use discretion when bringing children. If children are disruptive to other patrons during a performance, parents may be asked to leave the theater with their child. Monitors are available in the lobby so these patrons may watch the show until the child is ready to go back into the quiet atmosphere of the theater.
- All ticket sales are final - tickets are nonrefundable.
- Tickets to the Belcher Center events may be exchanged for another event within the same series up to 48 hours prior to the event for which you have tickets. An exchange fee will apply.
- Order fees will be added to ALL tickets as follows:
- Additional $2.00 handling fee per ticket will be added to all internet purchases.
- $4.00 service fee will be added to each individual ticket sold.
- Tickets will not be mailed within 7 days of a performance but may be picked up at the Belcher Center Box Office Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or in will call one hour prior to a show. Please be prepared to provide a photo ID or your order confirmation.
- The Belcher Center does have an elevator to both balconies. Mobility-impaired patrons should call the Belcher Center Box office to discuss seating options.
DONATION OF TICKETS
If you cannot attend an event, you may give your tickets to someone to use or donate them back to the Box office for use by a LeTourneau student.
Local Box Office Number: 903-233-3080
Toll Free: 1-866-550-LETU